The XHI Professional Works TT Pro 1875 Hair Dryer features tourmaline technology and a turbo powered AC motor for drying hair up to 50% faster. The hair dryer distributes heat evenly and the 1875 watts of power offers amazing hot, warm and cold airflow.
Recommended for hairdressers and consumers alike. Professional accessories include two nozzles and our incredible finger soft style diffuser that adds volume and reduces drying time even more. You will also love the grip and feel as the handle features ergo dots to prevent slipping and fatigue.
Weight: 1.8 lbs.
• Powerful 1875 watts with Tourmaline technology
• Dries hair up to 50% quicker
• Long-lasting 2000 hour AC motor that distributes heat evenly
• Two speeds with four heat settings
• Instant cool shot button
• Removable ceramic infused air intake grille and lint filter to prolong the life of the motor and protect it from overheating
• Two styling nozzles
• Finger soft style diffuser for adding volume and quicker drying time
• Hanging loop and protective swivel cord
• Comfortable, ergonomic dots for easy handling and grip
• Lightweight and quiet
• 1 Year warranty
How to Use
1. Untwist cord before use and plug into outlet.
2. Towel-pat wet hair to remove excess water and to shorten drying time.
3. Untangle hair and part into sections.
4. Power On – Turn the control switch to HIGH or LOW position for drying or styling hair. This hair dryer features a choice of two heat settings. Use HIGH heat for most styling/setting processes and hair types. Care should be used in high heat settings. Select LOW heat for finishing a hairstyle or drying or styling permed, color-treated or fragile hair. Choose a setting that is most comfortable and gives best results.
5. Blow dry hair section by section.
6. Power Off – Turn switch on dryer to OFF position and unplug.
Please follow these simple instructions and precautions before operating the unit. The unit comes with a one-year limited warranty. If for any reason you have questions or issues, please contact us toll-free 800-520-6000.
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, please always follow the basic safety precautions as listed below:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING. KEEP THE UNIT AWAY FROM WATER.
DANGER: As for most electrical appliances, electrical parts are electrically live even if the unit is turned off.
For function and avoiding fatal risk by electrocution:
1. Always unplug the appliance immediately after using.
2. Do not use while bathing or showering.
3. Do not place or store the appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a watertub or sink.
4. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
5. If the appliance falls into water, unplug it immediately. Do not reach into water.
Warning: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury:
1. Extra care should be paid when appliance is used by, on or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
2. Do not use any attachments which are not provided by the manufacturer. Follow all instructions mentioned in this manual when using.
3. Never use the appliance when cord/plug is damaged. Also, if the appliance does not work properly or is dropped into water/fluid, do not use it or/and return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
4. Keep the power cord away from heated surfaces. Do not wrap the cord around the appliance.
5. Never block the air openings of the appliance or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, etc.
6. Never use while sleeping.
7. Never drop or insert any object into any opening on the appliance.
8. Do not use outdoors or/and never use the appliance together with aerosol (spray) products or where oxygen is being administered.
9. Do not use any extension cord with this appliance.
10. Do not direct hot air toward eyes or other heat-sensitive areas.
11. Attachments may be hot during use. Allow them to cool before handling. To avoid burn hazard, do not let bare skin touch heated surfaces.
12. Do not place appliance on any surface while it is operating.
13. While using the appliance, keep your hair away from the air inlets.
14. Do not use with voltage converter.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
This appliance may be plugged into any 100-125VAC, 60Hz electrical outlet (ordinary household current). Do not use with any other electrical outlet.
Note: This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug fits in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug
does not fit into the outlet, revers the plug and try again. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper plug. Do not attempt to force the plug into an improper outlet.
Line Cord Safety Tips
• Never pull or yank on cord.
• To insert plug, grasp it firmly and guide it into outlet.
• To disconnect appliance, grasp plug and remove it from outlet.
• Before each use, inspect the line cord for cuts and/or abrasion marks. If any are found, appliance should be repaired or replaced.
• Never wrap the cord tightly around the appliance, as this could place undue stress on the cord and cause it to fray and break.
• DO NOT OPERATE APPLIANCE IF THE LINE CORD SHOWS ANY DAMAGE, OR IF APPLIANCE WORKS INTERMITTENTLY OR STOPS WORKING ENTIRELY.
Important: Never block air intake grille, as this will cause the unit to overheat. Should this happen, a built-in safety system will operate, and the unit will shut off automatically. At this point, turn the switch to OFF and wait a while before attempting to operate appliance again. If the unit fails to operate after 10 minutes, it may indicate that the appliance has sustained extensive internal damage and should be repaired or replaced. (See warranty.)
Caution: Heating section should never be touched as it may be hot and burns may occur. To avoid possible burns to hair or scalp, use hot setting only when hair is wet. Reduce to lower heat as hair dries. Do not keep appliance directed at one place, keep it in constant motion. For maximum air flow, hold dryer no closer to head than six inches.
Special attention: This appliance is designed with a protective coating around the heating coils. To extend the life of the dryer, it is advisable to switch it to the coolest setting for a few seconds before shutting off.
CHECK ALCI SAFETY FEATURE EVERY TIME YOU USE DRYER. This hair dryer is equipped with an Appliance Leakage Circuit Interrupter (ALCI). This safety feature will shut the dryer off (making it inoperable) under abnormal conditions, such as falling or being immersed in water. To make sure the ALCI is functioning properly, perform the following test before each use. The purpose of this test is to allow you to make sure the exclusive water sensing system (ALCI) is working.
This appliance is permanently lubricated and will not require additional lubrication for the life of the unit. Item contains no serviceable parts. Do not try to service the unit, incorrect reassembly can cause a risk of electric shock when the hair dryer is used and void the warranty.
1. Unplug unit and allow to cool before cleaning.
2. Use soft, slightly damp cloth to wipe the external surfaces. Do not use detergents, solvents, hard abrasive cleaners or scouring pads.
3. Do not allow water or any other liquid to get into unit.
4. Intake grille must be cleared of any build-up of lint or hair with a small brush or vacuum cleaner brush attachment.
5. Make sure all components are dried thoroughly before operating. Do not immerse unit in water.
• Before storing the appliance, let it cool down first.
• Appliance should be kept in a place which is safe, dry, and out of reach of children.
• Never wrap the cord around the appliance or the cord will wear and break prematurely. Avoid jerking, bending sharply, twisting or straining the cord and plug.
XHI Professional offers a one-year limited warranty for defects only. Not responsible for unit due to tampering, negligence, dropping, outdoor use or operating near water. If you experience any issues with the TT Pro 1875 Hair Dryer, please contact us at 800-520-6000. Do not contact or return to the retailer that you purchased from. In case of warranty replacement, please have your proof of purchase available.
1. Plug in hair dryer and press test button on plug.
2. Hair dryer will stop working. There will be an audible click and the reset button will pop out. This confirms that the safety plug is working properly.
3. Now press the reset button and your dryer will be operable and the power switch of your dryer may be turned on for normal use.
4. If ALCI is not functioning properly, contact distributor.
5. Do not try to reset if immersion occurs.
6. Should dry shut off and the ALCI reset button pop up during use, this could indicate a malfunction in the dryer. Remove plug from outlet and allow the dryer to cool. Push reset button in and reinsert plug into outlet. Dryer should function normally. If not, contact distributor.